I do not call myself a republican or a democrat nor a conservative or a liberal. I think that anyone that specifically has to fall into one and only one category is doing it more for the feeling of a community then for actual opinion. However I do lean more towards conservative objectives on social issues (Its not easy being a new yorker). Here are my realistic views of political hypocrites and their agendas.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Did the world go mad?

I love this!
Talk about craziness being called heroism!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/05/15/amanpour.rwanda/index.html

Above is an article about an African woman forgiving an animal (human animal) who killed her husband and 5 children.

This is where our world went absolutely insane! When racial profiling (in order to save lives) is bad and forgiving murderers is good.

Crazy woman, listen to me please! Just because CNN paid you money for an interview (and I know in Africa you need water money and I can understand that) don’t sell your soul and proclaim such stupidity.

Crazy people of America, listen to me please! This is what you call heroism? What is to stop the next batch of government murderers if they are forgiven and can even have lunch with their victims’ families? How can you listen and watch this and not be repulsed by CNN who reports this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all about different religions. In Christianity one should forgive. Remember "turn the other cheek" and all.