I do not call myself a republican or a democrat nor a conservative or a liberal. I think that anyone that specifically has to fall into one and only one category is doing it more for the feeling of a community then for actual opinion. However I do lean more towards conservative objectives on social issues (Its not easy being a new yorker). Here are my realistic views of political hypocrites and their agendas.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My bleek forecast.

If you've paid attention to what is going on in the world, and the U.S specifically at this time, then I want to know how you sleep at night? No, I am not a whacked out liberal concerned with poor people and tax sucking social programs designed to keep them on their tuches (ass). I am more concerned with Barack Hussein Obama becoming president and food shortages.

I just saw on the local channel 11 news how "middle class" college graduates are reduced to shopping at food banks because of increased gas (and everything else) prices. I mean this is devastating. I am in NY, and here where people with virtually no education can get union jobs (preferably you should be a minority before you apply) and get paid $70,000 for standing at a toll booth. If that information in itself makes prices here unaffordable, then what does?


Here's my theory:
Remember watching people in Russia or China or third world where-ever on the news stand online for hours for loafs of bread? Well that’s exactly where America is heading. Not in the next 50 years, but in the next 5.


Here’s why? Inflation wont stop, it will keep going! As the dollar will sink, people will continue going to food banks and bankrupting the government. The government will increase taxes (MORE!) at which time large companies will not only move their back office operations to cheaper locales (obviously, think India) but their front room operations as well. Maybe not to India specifically (they need people with more creativity skills - and if you've ever called India for tech support, you know what I mean). Perhaps large companies will move their whole operations to Germany or UAE, but whatever the case is - they will leave.

Thank you Barack Obama (B.O)...
When Hilary Clinton was asked for what she would do if Iran NUKED Israel, she said she would obliterate Iran.
NOTE: I am not a Clinton fan AT ALL, however I am so proud of that answer. Even though, I am not a democratic and truly believe she felt that answer would bring her political gain or otherwise she wouldn't have said it, I am so proud of that answer.
Thank you B.O for calling her a cowboy for such an amazing response!
Thank you for giving Iran, who by Israeli estimates, will have nukes (im sorry nuclear material) by 2009 a green light to bomb Israel. What will stop Iran now if not this (temporarily) mighty nation?

Now what do these two world problems have to do with each other and with me?
Well first off, I have to get my family out of this country before it implodes on itself. Thank you B.O for my second problem. As a Jew, I would consider Israel, but now thanks to B.O that is a frightening option.

Thank you for giving my enemy a right to kill me Mr. Future Affirmative Action President.

3 comments:

frumskeptic said...

good blog :)

My mom and I were actually discussing where we could move. Any "western" nation is gonna fall quicker than the US, afterall, they have fewer "cowboys"willing to obliterate Iran or any other country that threatens to nuke... anyway...I'm a rather busy person...so I'm just going to say that we decided some northern part of Russia (not to north, we don't want to freeze to death)!

P.S. Write about how sucky the ethanol idea is!!

Anonymous said...

Obama is not a president. Please don't panick. Relax.

Second it would take a lot more then Obama to make food shortages in US. The most important of which are:

1. Taking private landownership away from Americans (won't happen)
2. Taking gun ownership away from people.

realistic viewer said...

Well his kind are working on the gun part. And I am worried.