I do not call myself a republican or a democrat nor a conservative or a liberal. I think that anyone that specifically has to fall into one and only one category is doing it more for the feeling of a community then for actual opinion. However I do lean more towards conservative objectives on social issues (Its not easy being a new yorker). Here are my realistic views of political hypocrites and their agendas.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Misguided attempt to....

I love this story, it's an oldie but a goodie.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7066770.stm

The Agenda:
French aid workers went on a mission to rescue Darfurian orphans.

The Result:
What wound up happening is that the aid workers went to Chad (Country that borders Darfur) and for whatever reason never reached Darfur. instead they claimed they found Darfurian children in Chad and rescued (think: kidnapped) dozens of Chadian orphans (think: have one or both parents).

If this isn't a misguided liberal agenda then I don't know what is.

No comments: